Monday, December 15, 2008

WHY DOES EACH BODY PART HAVE A CREAM OR LOTION??

My husband has shaving lotion, and body lotion on his bathroom vanity. This seems sufficient for him.

I was checking out my cabinet, and have body lotion, body mousse, hand masque, hand lotion that tones, hand lotion that smooths, foot scrubs, foot lotion, face lotion, lip scrub, lip smoother, lip gloss. I am a relatively intellegent person and am now wondering why I got involved with so many creams and lotions that know what part of my body to take care of. It came on gradually...I would see this good cream for a certain body part, and now I have this shelf of stuff that each does a different job.

I am wondering if I could just buy a gallon of some sort of body butter, or lotion and just use it on all my parts and stay just as soft as I am now.

I am sure it would keep you from having dry skin. I think our ancestors used lard or animal oil for dry skin, and olive oil, and got along fine.

Maybe I can whittle down my skin products from this:
Photobucket



To This:

Photobucket

And this:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely to be a woman.

Don't forget about the foots scrub, foot mask, and foot lotion. and eye make up remover, and wrinkle cream. Oh and cuticle oil. :)

It's lovely being a woman.