Friday, December 5, 2008

TIS THE SEASON TO SHOP

Photobucket

I do not do Black Friday for a number of reasons....I never had use for the very good specials, and also would prefer not to be trampled to death for a bargain.

We ventured out Wednesday to begin Christmas shopping. Had a very good day, and we got about 2/3 of our list done. So we went back Thursday, and I really think the shopping is all done.

Now I am overwhelmed with unwrapped gifts. I always intend to buy a few at a time and get them wrapped, but it never works out that way.


Photobucket


I planned to get my tree up the first of the week, and it still is not up. I have promised my self I will have it done by Saturday night. Then I can wrap til I drop and I will be all ready for the holiday. Well except for getting the stuff and fixing the dinner. Better get to making that list.

Merry Christmas!

Photobucket


No comments: