Sunday, November 18, 2012

CLEANING WEEK

Making a list and checking it twice...not for gifts but to get my cleaning done.  Tomorrow was my start date, but I began this afternoon so I am ahead some.

Got one room and the front hall clean, where does all the dust come from?  The thing that makes me feel I accomplished the most was I got my closet organized.  Have been digging back in corners for long sleeve shirts, then some days need short.  Anyhow figured the short could be put aside til spring, so moved them to an unused closet.  Now maybe I can find what I want easier.

Hope to be done by Wednesday. Then after a satisfying Thanksgiving dinner that I do not have to cook, I will be ready to put my tree up Friday.

Mission:  Sit back and wait for Christmas and 2012 winding down into the new year.

No comments: