Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking News.....

I am a channel flipping news junkie.....MSNBC, CNN, FOX. Not a day goes by that I do not check out Larry King Live, Nancy Grace, Greta VanSusteren, Geraldo, and Glen Beck, Katie Couric. My inquiring mind wants to know what is going on out in this world



I want to know if they have found the missing child, the missing mother, the missing pet. I want to know which politician has fallen off their pedistal and banged one of the campaign volunteers, or rubbed toes in the mens room.



Knowledge of what is going on with these people may help me make informed decisions on important issues at some point in time. Even Dr. Phil, Ophra, and the View could perhaps be of some help



I want to know it alll.....................................

No comments: