Thursday, April 5, 2018

FREEZING IN APRIL

April is finally here, but no sign of Spring though.  Is going to be freezing over the weekend.

Went to Downstream with Tim, Debbie, and Travis on the bus Wednesday.  Had a good time, but got real tired.  Need to toughen up some I guess.

Called about the bench and tree again on the Trail of Memories.  They are getting a new Board that Meets April 12th.  After that maybe I can get something going.

Am going to plant a tree in the front yard that will grow hopefully before I lose the only one left.  Think I am getting one of those blooming pear trees.  Need to check out trees and see what will work.

I am just kind of blah this month.  Maybe when Spring really gets here and I want to get outside I will be better.  I still have no plan for my life, just live til I die I guess.

Tomorrow they are coming to give me an estimate for a new furnace and a/c.  I better set my clock because I do not know what time til they call.


These 2 little guys are about all that keep me going.  I would do even less if they did not need care.


No comments: