Sunday, March 25, 2018

ALMOST APRIL

Another week and March 2018 will be gone forever.  Has been a long and sad winter for me. Can only hope April will be the beginning of better times.

Robbin came down today and we went to the Carpenter's Cup and ate at the Flaming Lantern.  Was good to visit with her. Have not seen her in awhile.

Friday I went out to the Trail of Memories and checked out where maybe I can put a tree and a stone bench in memory of Jim.  The place that he wanted is still blank so hopefully people do not reserve spaces while alive. Am going to call Monday and see if I can get something started. 

First Wed. in April going on bus to Downstream with Tim and Debbie. Later in April Marjie and Robbin are coming down and along with Tim and Jackie we are going out to eat for my 80th Birthday. (EEK).

Began some work with hand weights today.  Need to work on strengthening my arms. Going to start walking this week to.  Need to keep my body moving and get more strength.  I have let myself go this winter and at my age am going to pay for it if I do not work on myself. Give me the strength and determination God.

Well am trying to be more positive and this may be as much so as I will ever be the rest of the year.


No comments: