Since I have dental work in April and went off my Methotrexate for awhile the little devils. Dr. Stephenson decided after my bone morrow test we could wait and see if the higher dose would bring me back up. Got up to 18, now is bouncing at 13 and 12 every 4 weeks. Needs to be 36-70. When I go see him the end of March I expect he will want to put me on a higher power of immune suppressants. Need to get it back up to normal, the go back to RA meds and see if it keeps it up like it was.
Minor blip on the radar, but need to get them back up.
Springs coming so need to feel good.