Tuesday, December 16, 2014

ENDING OF 2014 IS NEAR

Well December has just whizzed by and the New Year will soon be here. About this time of the year, I am ready for it to be over and a new one to start,

Jim went for check up to back dr. today.  They think he is progressing very well, though he thinks he should be all well by now.  I think she encouraged him some, he thinks he should feel better. It is going to be a long winter for him, hope he stays in rehab for the duration. Goes back in Feb for another check up.

Just about have our Christmas shopping done.  Have a few more things to get.  And I got my menu fixed, need to make grocery list.

Think our days of 60 degrees now and then are over. Has been rainy, and forecast says a little snow may come, and the cold definitely is coming. Do not do well with winter, after New Years, I am ready for spring.

Looking forward to getting together with family at Christmas.  Food, wine and Mimosas.

No comments: