Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WELCOME DECEMBER

December 3, 2013 was a very nice day.  Went shopping without a jacket.  Am getting a handle on Christmas, have some gifts , some wrapped, some not.

This has been a nice Fall. In November Willow Lane had a Thanksgiving Dinner. Tim, Debbie, Jackie, and I went out and ate with her.  She is doing pretty well.  Still transfers herself, tho her memory is only about 10 minutes long. She still knows us all.

I feel a freedom I have not felt for a long time. December is going to go very fast I think. WL Christmas reception is DEc 19th, and some of us will be going to that.  I have my tree up, and am gettting in the Christmas spirit.  This may be a sparse Christmas, but we can enjoy dinner and getting together.

I am already looking forward to the new year.  About this time, I am ready for out with the old and in with the new.


No comments: