Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FALL WILL BE LEAVING FOR WINTER TO SLIDE IN

Lately we have a day of short sleeve weather, then on for a light jacket, and a few the big coat.  I wish Fall would last longer here like it does in some areas.

The storms will soon be coming in.
The rain we really need after the long drought this summer. Ground has large cracks and building foundations are shifting from the long siege of dry weather.

Then will will come the snow.  In this area you never know. Some years we barely see any. Then there will come a time when we have the "big one" that every one talks about.

I like Spring and Fall and a little rain now and then.  And I do like to see a pretty snow. But mostly I just endure the time from the holidays til Spring.

Like it or not winter will come.

I guess I will just suck it up....and maybe dance a little.





No comments: