Sunday, January 18, 2009

REAPING THE SPOILS

Awhile back I embraced the idea of how much fun it would be to get free samples and coupons. Every click of the mouse or blank filled in ended with the message--this may take 4 - 6 weeks. I have tapped out freebies, samples, taken surveys....tappity tap tap.



Well the reaping has begun.



Photobucket



This week goodies have been flying into my mailbox. The first thing I got was a "greenie" sample treat for Charlie. It gives him a treat and cleans his teeth at the same time. He also got a $5.00 coupon for the brand of dog food he eats. I am hoping for some people freebies soon for myself. I should get snacks, cereal, make up, shampoo...the excitement mounts. I also got an email from PayPal and there has been $6.00 put into my account for the Dollar Survey spot I signed on for. I was really surprised that the dollars were real...I had envisioned earning play dollars, and when you get 65,000, you can get a half off a can opener. But this was good.



I will be anxiously awaiting the mail person next week. I may meet them with a song and dance.




Photobucket

No comments: