Thursday, September 25, 2008

DOESN'T EVERYONE HAVE ONE??

Photobucket




I have been cleaning this week, and I realized that though the contents have changed, I have had a "junk drawer" ever since I moved from my parents home at 18. I think it is a right of passage .

The above "junk drawer" must belong to a very anal retentive individual. Who puts oranizers in their junk drawer?

A respectable junk drawer has everything from paper clips to screw drivers just thrown in there all jumbled up. Anything you find laying around goes in it, and if it belongs to anyone in the house they have to go to the junk drawer to find it. The only rule for a junk drawer is that you should clean it out once a year. You will not be able to get rid of everything in it, but you get it down to where it is manageable and you can get it shut.

No comments: