Saturday, August 4, 2018

PRAYING CHEMO WORKS

Got approved for the pills.  My next chemo treatment is Aug 10th.  After the session at hospital, I will not have to bring fanny pack home.  Will to on 2 pills a day. Two weeks on two off.

Had stitches out of port Wednesday, and lab.  My blood was only down .01 point, so did not need any meds before my next session.  They will take it again before the session to make sure it stayed up.  

Do not know how long these treatments will be.  He will do it until it begins to work or he sees it is not going to shrink tumors.  I have not got any additional bumps in the past week, and they are not bigger.  Cannot tell if they will shrink with only 1 treatment.

I did not get sick and did not have any of the side effects they said I might.  Of course this was a low dose. I supposed they may be stronger as time goes on if my lab counts stay up.

I at least have some hope, and have a lot of people who are praying for me.

Today is Jim's birthday, first one with him not with me.  They did get his Memorial Bench starting to set.  It looks real good.


No comments: