Tuesday, July 10, 2018

GOT HOPE THAT I WILL HAVE A BIT MORE QUALITY TIME

I went to the dr. today fully expecting more bad news which is all I have had.

Dr. Stephenson does say I cannot have regular Chemo due to low neutrophils.  But there are several options to try.  One chemo I can try is small doses in pills.  He took blood tests to send to other options to see which ones I might be a candidate for.

He gave me pain pills for my places that hurt.  And promised that no matter how this comes out they will keep me out of pain.

He is retiring in September.  He is going to have me see his partner in Belton so he will be involved in treatment and can treat me.  There will be a replacement at Harrisonville, but she will be new to the facility and the patients and will take awhile to get on board with all the patients there.

I have hope now that I will have a bit more  quality time with my kids.


Oh how I wish you were here to help me through this.

No comments: