Sunday, February 25, 2018

FEB ENDING ON A HIGH NOTE

Tomorrow Feb 26, I sign the closing papers on the rental house.  This is going to take a lot of pressure off of me having the final paper work over. Now I can pay my bills off, and hopefully live fairly comfortably on my income.

I  have always taken care of paying the bills and taking care of the finances.  But had a partner and his income.  It has been scary wondering if I am going to make it.  Also worrying about having money to replace anything that goes wrong with my house and also the rental.  Now I will have some back up money for emergencies and the bills we piled up over the years paid.

I do not have many days that are good days, most are sad and I just want to sleep.  Hope as pressure eases, it will get better.  Know missing him will never get better.  I will always feel alone.

But I will always take any bright spot in the storm.

No comments: