Sunday, January 21, 2018

JANUARY HALF OVER

Jessie came up Friday and Saturday. Brought appraisal to show me. Appraised at $120,000. Pretty high due to the fact that the pictures showed the house of a hoarder.  Appraiser did tell me all flooring would have to be replaced.  Also it will need to be painted inside, and the main bathroom will need to have new wallboard and floor boards.  The reason I priced it low was I knew I would have to spend about 25,000 dollars to get it livable, and hire someone to do the work, and hope they came. The buyer will do most of his own labor.  Anyhow I am glad it appraised ok, I was worried it would be so bad it would not come out to what I priced.

Now I just have to hope she really gets moved out by end of month. Daughter got moved out,  but have not seen much action going on over there.

We went out and ate Friday night, then went down by Tim's awhile and visited.

I had a real bad week last week, but this past week I have done well, and hope for this to be a good week.

Am trying to live positive, though I have spells of sadness and dispair.  Spring perhaps will make it a bit easier for me to figure out a life by myself.

My babies that make life a little better.

No comments: