Thursday, November 19, 2015

COME ON BABY WHITE FIGHTERS....GET YOUR GAME ON

Have another lab Fri 20th which I hope has climbed a little.  Then Monday I go see Dr. Stephenson to get the resulsts of my bone marrow biopsy.   My wish is that numbers are up enough I can give my RA meds more time to bring them back instead of having to take that other stronger"poison.


Jim has not felt good and he is getting worse with one thing or another.  This is going to be a long cold winter.

Life can seem so unfair.  Then you look around at others that are 10 times worse than you.

Dance and smile.


DECEMBER 13 UPDATE......

Dr. S thinks I can continue with my RA drug to bring neutrophils back to normal.  He is asking her to raise it to 10 1 day a week instead of 8. Start tomorrow.  Oct was up, do not have Nov lab results yet, will get the Thurs, and have December lab.



No comments: