Monday, August 26, 2013

SHIRLEY CAN FEEL HERSELF GETTING READY TO FALL DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE IN COMING MONTHS

Even though summer has come back with  vengance for a few weeks, I am already anticipating Fall.  I love 'fall.  But this fall is going to take me down .Mom's house has been on the market for over 18 months.  The utiities, insurance, and taxes are sucking me dry. Also her personal items she needs, and snacks she wants and her perms are adding in more.

Have managed them so far, but this year they are going to take me down ...flat assed broke.  I have brought the price of the house down , down  and down . I am not looking to make anything on it.  Just need what I have put into it back, and then be out from under it.

My expenses will be a breeze without hers dragging me .  If the house does not sell , it is down the rabbit hole I go.    This will just be it I will be finished, there is just no more money to come up with to keep going.  Bye Bye!                                              

                                                                                                               

No comments: