Friday, March 8, 2013

TO EVERYTHING IT'S SEASON READY OR NOT

I was told this week that Sunday I have to spring my clock forward. Was a surprise to me.  Seems not to long ago that I had to "Fall Back".
This does not make me unhappy as it should mean that Spring will be here soon.

I have been whining and griping since New Years that winter was going to drag along.  So I am for sure ready for spring.  We have even had some light jacket days which seem almost springlike.

Before long I will be wanting to bring something home to plant in a pot even though it is too early.  Once Spring grabs ahold of me, I am not going to let it go.  The short sleeve shirts will need to come from the back of the closet, as will the sandals.


Now that I am aware of this, I am almost giddy.  Maybe should check out the garden centers this weekend to see if anything is blooming in a pot.

No comments: