Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Holiday Season is going to require prescription drugs, or large amounts of Liquor

Charlie, our Maltese will be a year old November 20, 2008. I do not think that magically on his birthday, he is going to stop being a puppy. Sometimes he is so good, but when he is bad, he is very very bad.

I have bought him a toy. Today we got a sweater for him 2 times, well size XS which Jim said to begin with would be to small. We discussed the exchange and he thought he should have a med instead of the small I was going to move up to. When I got in the store my mind went blank and bought a size small....it is to small. I am going to wait until the store forgets who I am before I go back and get a medium. Evidently it is very hard to get your dog a sweater. I do not know why I thought it would be easy, as it took me 30 minutes to pick out a toy for his birthday.

I can see I am going to have to begin immediately to Christmas shop if I am going to find the perfect toy for him.

I certainly hope it does not get this intense shopping for the grandkids and great grandkids. I hear there is a shorter shopping time between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year

I am thinking I may need crisis intervention about Dec 20

Maybe I can take him to a doggie fashion show..................


my puppy Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: